2.07.2012

I'm so cheesy

I love this song from phantom of the opera! it helps that the whole musical is about a girl named Christine!I have this weird thing that I love when I hear people say my name. ha when I heard this song I couldnt help think of my wonderful husband Todd and how much I love this guy, how lucky I am that I bagged such a wonderful ma ! I don't want people to start gagging so I'll stop with the mushy stuff. :)
If we had a traditional wedding the lyrics of "all I ask of you" would be great vows! so I used my fav website Picnik(which is closing in April WTH) to add the lyrics to the lovely picture taken by blush photography. My dear Todd is away on business in Philly so I'm missing him! its so true that absence makes the heart grow fonder :)

2 comments:

  1. you two are sooo cute!!! i just love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally sweet.. Last summer I had a wedding where the song was played during the ceremony...I dont think there was a dry eye in the room. Still my favorite Broadway show ever...

    ReplyDelete