5.07.2011

Mother's day-Baby shower

I adore my mom I hope that one day I can be half the mom for my kids that she has been for me! She is hands down my best friend if I go a day with out talking to her its a weird day! She has done so much for me and my siblings there is no way I could ever repay her. I'm so glad my baby will have this super grandma she has already spoiled her rotten! she threw me this beautiful shower this weekend she worked her guts out and i love her soooo much!! Happy Mother's Day Mom!!
My mother-in-law is such an awesome lady i honestly couldnt have picked a better family to marry into! She raised 4 boys and can I just say they are such gentlemen and sweet well behaved guys. I have no idea how she did it! Hopefully she will give me lots of parenting advice so my kidlets can be as awesome as hers! Little Joslyn has the best Mimi and Grandma ever! such a lucky girl!
My god-mother Diane and I at the shower!
My BFF Whitney or (poss) hate standing next to her like this! she is so stinking skinnny!
Desirea and I, Love this girl
I got so many cute outfits and dresses for Joslyn! Can't wait to play dress up!
This blanket is super special Cindy's grandmother made this for me before she passed away in February, she told Cindy to give it to me for Joslyn's blessing! its so special from her Great-Great Grandma Sadie
coconut "its a Girl" cupcakes my mom made from scratch YUM!
My mom went to so much work putting all of this together it was so much fun I loved every second of it!!!

4 comments:

  1. your mom is seriously amazing!!! that shower is gorgeous, i love all of the details she put into it too!! ahh, love your mom!! :) & seriously christine you are the cutest preggo ever, youre just glowing!!! i cannot wait to meet this baby!!! everytime me and nick are out and see toeheads we're always like thats what todd & christines kids are gonna look like! hahaha. were pretty excited for baby j!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute! i'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome baby shower. Everything is looking spectacular in this bash. I had a nice time in my own cousin’s Cinderella themed baby shower that was hosted at one of the local rental spaces for parties. The photos are going to be uploaded soon on the personal blog of her. I just can't wait to see the photos from the bash.

    ReplyDelete