3.27.2011

Our House!

This is our super cute Townhouse! Almost completed they told us we should be able to move in the end of April. It's in Riverton such a cute neighborhood! we went to the ward today for the first time we already feel at home there! I'm pretty sure its going to be a gated community so thats really fancy! Since we are moving in the end of April and the baby is coming the middle of june, Todd and I are going to be working like crazy people trying to get everything set up before our princess arrives. I think I'm already in the "nesting" stage of my pregnancy so not being able to get anything decorated and all figured out and organized is driving me NUTS!!! I still cant believe that we get to live in such a nice place! Since furnishing your home is so crazy expensive i am so into repurposing old dingy furniture if anyone knows and good websites or blogs that have good tutorials let me in on it! :) More pics to come

5 comments:

  1. So cute!I love it. This website is my all time favorite for refinishing old furniture by painting.

    www.allthingsthrifty.com

    It sounds crazy to use spray paint but it looks so much more professional than the regular brush method. Stick with Kiltz primer and Krylon spray paint just like it says if you find the color you are looking for. I swear by them. Wal-mart is the cheapest place to get them, but sometimes hobby lobby has a better selection. Good luck. I want to see before and after pictures :) I'm working on an old wood cradle for our babe. I'll post pics when I'm done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that house is so adorable! and i love love love the name you have picked out for your little muffin! reminds me of a certain beautiful red head...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm jealous! I really like Thrifty Decor Chick for ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so excited for you!!!! we are going to be SOOOOOO close!!!! wahooo!!! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, i don't really know you...but i found your blog through brandon and lindsay's. so random, but i know todd's brother Tay!
    and i have a blog for you, it so so cute:

    http://backtodomestics.blogspot.com/

    good luck with your cute new house!

    ReplyDelete